University of Adelaide has introduced a significantly expanded program offering for Trimester 3 (September) intake. A number of their most in demand programs which are usually taught in Semester mode, will be also offered in Trimester mode for Trimester 3, 2020 only.
The expanded Trimester 3 intake will provide students with the opportunity to commence into a new program of study via distance in their home country, in a condensed format, before re-joining the main cohort of students on campus (travel restrictions permitting) in a semester based teaching format in Semester 1, 2021.
Why study Trimester?
- Students who have had to defer their Semester 2 offers due to delayed exams, or delayed results, will no longer need to wait until Semester 1, 2021 (February) to commence their studies.
- Students make a head start on their studies so as not to lose time.
- Students studying a Trimester online from their home country reduces the cost of living expenses otherwise incurred if based in Australia.
- Students will continue to receive a high quality education, with online support, from academic staff.
- Students who may have been considering joining a September – November intake in the UK and US may decide to opt for the more stable health environment in Australia, particularly within South Australia.
The full list of available programs is below. The Adelaide Business School will continue to offer their standard suite of Trimester 3 programs.
|Bachelor of Commerce (with Majors)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Accounting||3 years|
|Bachelor of Accounting and Corporate Finance||3 years|
|Bachelor of Business (Global)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Business Management||3 years|
|Bachelor of Business Management and Accounting||3 years|
|Bachelor of Corporate Finance||3 years|
|Bachelor of Finance||3 years|
|Bachelor of International Business||3 years|
|Bachelor of Marketing||3 years|
|Bachelor of Computer Science||3 years|
|Bachelor of Information Technology||3 years|
|Master of Accounting||2 years|
|Master of Finance||2 years|
|Master of Finance and Business Economics||2 years|
|Master of Accounting and Finance||2 years|
|Master of Accounting and Marketing||2 years|
|Master of Commerce (coursework)||2 years|
|Master of Computing and Innovation||2 years|
|Master of Wine Business||2 years|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||2 years|
|MBA (International Trade & Development)||2 years|
|MBA (Marketing)||2 years|
|MBA (Project Management)||2 years|
|MBA (Wine Business)||2 years|
|Master of Global Food and Agricultural business||2 years|
|Master of International Management||2 years|
|Master of Innovation & Entrepreneurship||2 years|
|Master of Applied Finance||1.5 years|
|Master of Applied Project Management||1.5 years|
|Master of Marketing||1.5 years|
|Master of Professional Accounting||1.5 years|
|Master of International Trade & Development||1.5 years|
- Only first year subjects will be taught for each of these programs and students must follow a set study plan.
Each program has applicable scholarships available. Students will receive notification of their scholarship eligibility at the time of receiving their offer. Click here to read more.
Interested in studying at the University of Adelaide this September 2020, contact our counselling team to get more information and receive free advising. Our services are free of charges.
LINE official account: @insightedu
Tel. 02 236 7222