Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships
University of Sydney offers scholarships for high-achieving international students commencing study at the University of Sydney in 2021 and valued up to $40,000 each.
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
- AUD$40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- AUD$20,000 payable for one semester
- AUD$10,000 payable for one semester
- AUD$5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
Application closing dates for 2021
Semester 1, 2021
Semester 2, 2021
15 October 2020
28 February 2021
30 November 2020
26 April 2021
15 January 2021
30 June 2021
Eligibility – applicants must:
- Be an international students
- Have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- Receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
- No application is required.
See more details about this scholarship click here.
Interested in studying at the University of Sydney? Please contact Insight Education Consulting team to get more information and free counselling as well as apply through us. We are an official representative of University of Sydney. Our service is completely free of charge.
Tel. 02 236 7222
Submit an online form here – our counsellor will contact back you back directly.