Insight Education Consulting is a leading education agency based in Bangkok, our primary focus is to support Thai and international students with their applications to study overseas, we’re part of a dynamic and fast paced industry with plenty of opportunities for creativity within our operation. We’re entering an exciting phase of expansion and are seeking a talented colleague to join our Marketing department and play a key role in our business development plans.
Marketing Assistant (1 Position)
We’re looking for a marketing assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative tasks.
- Support marketing manager in planning and executing marketing campaigns, advertising and PR
- Track and analyze performance and success of SEO strategies through Google Analytics
- Write, translate, proofread and manage content for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LINE, email marketing) and offline activities
- Support and attend marketing activities related to the events or seminars.
- Coordinate with other departments including clients and partners to synchronize marketing campaigns and events
- Assist on design marketing materials to promote on social media channels
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities
- Male/Female, Thai international
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in Facebook ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Analytics, SEM, SEO and digital tools
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies and share knowledge with others
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- THB 20,000 – 25,000 per month depending on experience.
- Commission and Bonus. This role is eligible to join the commission and bonus plan which provides an opportunity to earn an additional 2 months’ salary, subject to meeting yearly targets and performance measures.
- Basic medical insurance upon successful completion of the probationary period.